Alluvion Staffing is currently hiring for a Construction Administrative Assistant for a growing company in Jacksonville Fl. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Hours: 8a-5p Monday- Friday
Previous administrative support experience is required, as are strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and excellent customer service skills.
Bookkeeping experience and a strong work ethic and ability to follow our documented processes.
- Responsible for all administrative support activities. Diligently follow all office procedures.
- Work toward the achievement of company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and building long-term client relationships.
- Build trust, value and collaborate with others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- This position will serve as an integral part of the operations team and will assist the Business Owner in the day-to-day duties critical to the success of this results-driven and goals oriented company.
- Support and assist the Business Owner with the administrative and customer support activities of the business.
- Accurately input estimates and proposals and submit to clients.
- Utilize Quickbooks to invoice clients promptly; provide reports to Business Owners.
- Communicate with office team members, clients, building officials and suppliers to convey any pertinent information.
Enter and maintain client data, financial information, vendor information and crew assignments, accounting and pricing tools and other technology applications as appropriate.
- Manage tasks and reminders for every office project in a timely fashion and maintain client job folders as appropriate.
- Follow up on any client / vendor collection or payment issues and communicate with the Business Owner as appropriate.
- Assist in the resolution of any client questions and/or complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist with answering calls to ensure the vast majority of client inquiries are met with immediate service.
- Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned by the Business Owner.
- Independent work ethic and professional positive attitude.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a member of high performance teams and demonstrated abilities as a strong team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage budgets.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies/environments/situations. \
- Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), Quickbooks, Google Apps, and various web technologies is required.
If interested in the position, please submit resume to Lindsey: Lindsey@alluvionstaffing.com