Alluvion Staffing is currently recruiting for a Benefit Analyst for a large corporation in Northeast Jacksonville FL.
· This position supports the development, design, implementation and administration of companies benefit programs for all employees, including health and welfare, savings, retirement, post-retirement health and life benefits.
- Serving as subject matter expert for benefit plans including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, health savings, dependent care, life, disability, accident, EAP, wellness, defined contribution, and defined benefit plans.
- Day-to-day administration of all benefit plans? and assuring compliance with plan provisions and applicable government regulations?.
- Assisting in the design, development, communication, conversion and implementation of policies, programs and practices that maintain the competitiveness of the total benefits package.
- Monitoring the performance of benefits administrators and carriers to ensure quality service. Participating in annual renewals, vendor negotiation and selection, and cost analysis.
- Monthly wellness initiatives, organizing and facilitating health fairs, and wellness related activities.
- BA in Business Administration or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- 10 years of corporate benefits experience with all types of plans.
- Strong technical knowledge of health and welfare, savings plans and solid vendor management experience.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills including expertise with Microsoft Excel.
If interested please send resume to Lindsey@alluvionstaffing.com