Alluvion Staffing is currently recruiting for 7 Part Time Research Billing Associates. Primary functions of this position will be analyzing billing and invoices.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Working hours are 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST (work schedule flexibility is required).
Availability to work until 8pm at least 3 days per month required.
Training: 4 weeks of training provided - training will be full time, normal business hours - M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
· Audit, analyze and process high volume billing and invoicing audit submissions with a high level of accuracy
· Technical reading, problem solving and data analysis
· Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
· Promptly respond to inquiries from associates, management
· Perform as a highly functional member
· Perform accurate and timely research, collection, analysis, verification and reporting of information or data used to manage inventories, design or improve processes or workflow, reflect monthly or quarterly activities, measure programs, products or system efficiencies
· Use procedures/checklists and produce high quality work products under strict time constraints
· Screen, validate and process sensitive information given by clients.
· Conduct research, resolve problems and respond to inquiries from customers, associates, management
· Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
· Bachelor's or equivalent experience and 2-3 years' experience in accounting, auditing, billing, and/or similar positions is required
· The qualified candidate is professional, conscientious, analytical and motivated by detailed performance feedback
· Candidate must demonstrate excellent organizational, planning and time management skills coupled with the ability to apply analytical thinking in order to facilitate problem solving, decision-making and process improvements or efficiencies
· Intermediate skill level in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
· Extremely organized with superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Must be able to effectively negotiate timeframes, commitments and deliverables as they relate to project participation and operational improvement support