Quality Assurance Analyst
Duration: 6 months contract (possible month-month extension)
The Oracle Quality Analyst will function as a member of the Software Quality Assurance team, focusing on aspects of quality assurance testing and development of methodology related to Oracle ERP and HCM related applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Oracle Fusion-HCM & Oracle- ERP.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ERP software, testing process, and techniques
- 6+yrs experience as a Quality Analyst with experience on Quality Assurance processes & methodologies, writing and executing testing strategies.
- Have had experience writing, designing, and maintaining test cases.
- Plan and perform regression testing on any new changes to ensure system compatibility with previous versions of software.
- The ability to demonstrate proficiency with test management tools, such as JIRA &Test Rails
Nice to have’s
Experience with test automation tools and technologies
Experience with testing middleware e.g mulesoft
Familiar with Git.