• Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives, and needs of the general business environment for the appropriate segment, division, group or line of business.
• Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader.
• Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
• Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
• Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
• Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
• Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
• Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities.
• May train internal employees on changes to business practices, processes or procedures.
• May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
• May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
• Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
• Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
• Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Please contact amy cosgrove at email@example.com 904-574-8016