Alluvion Staffing is seeking a UI Developer for a contract (w2) position with a client located in Jacksonville Florida.
Great opportunity for a front end developer to work as part of a User Interface Development Team to create and implement cutting edge designs. This team member needs expert knowledge of an array of web technologies as well as experience in agile environments. If you relish tweaking front end markup and scripts to bring that UI interaction to the overall experience, let’s chat.
- Participate in requirements gathering, definition, and design of new or changing applications
- Design, develop, and maintain dynamic user interfaces for multiple web applications
- Follow and assist with the evolution of corporate front-end standards and branding guidelines to developer coding patterns for reuse
- Front end table-less layout development, performance optimization, debugging, troubleshooting code and implementing cross-browser compatibility
- Stay current with web standards and application architectures
- Browser compatibility and testing
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in user interface development
- Proficient in turning product requirements into detailed clickable prototypes
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation
- Experience with React.JS development tools and techniques
- You will be working in a rapid and iterative environment. You must be able to manage a dynamic workload to balance priorities with deadlines to effectively meet project needs
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other members of the UI team, technical teams, and business partners
- Must be proficient with rapid prototyping without a reliance on GUI prototyping software though they may be used. (i.e. Must have demonstrated ability to work HTML/CSS from text editor)
- Must be a Flexible team player
- Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
- Experience with responsive grid systems a plus.
- Experience with D3 and D3 Force-Layout is a plus
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus
Please contact Christine Imm at 904-574-8014 or Christine@alluvionstaffing.com
Please no third parties
Please no sub contracting companies
Must be able to work hourly w2