Alluvion Staffing is seeking a Full Stack developer with NET, NodeJS, D3, Angular 2 for a contract position with a client located in Jacksonville, Florida. This role is not open for subcontractors. Cannot sponsor. Hourly w2 only.
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions to enable BI applications.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk. Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create RESTful APIs
- Oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
- Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
- Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle. Document what has to be migrated. Often requires more coordination points for transitioning systems. Document what has to be migrated / file properties
- 3+ years web application development
- At least 2 years of experience and proficiency in developing applications using
- .NET: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET Core experience a plus.
- Node.JS: Express, hapi
- Front End: Angular 2. React, Vue or similar – at LEAST one. Experience with multiple a plus
- Libraries etc: D3, jQuery, Telerik Kendo UI, Material Design
- Database(s): DB2, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2013/15, VS Code and/or Atom
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins or other CI tool experience a plus
- Source Control: git, subversion
- Flexible team player with advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Exceptional leadership skills demonstrated through project or technical leadership experience.
- Extensive D3 experience a huge plus
- Agile Methodology
- ORM: Dapper, nHibernate, Entity Framework or other micro ORMs
- OpenShift Enterprise
- SignalR or other real time
- Tableau and/or Power BI
Please contact Christine Imm at 9040 574-8014 or email resume to Christine@alluvionstaffing.com
No SUBCONTRACTING COMPANIES
No THIRD PARTIES
Please no resumes through a third party or a subcontractor company.