Alluvion Staffing is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for a client located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Research, define, document and translate business needs and objectives into system requirements that can be converted into applications, with a focus on meeting cost, quality and length of delivery standards
- Establishes relationships among key stakeholders and acts as a liaison during the design, management and implementation of business information system and process changes.
- Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
- Assists with creating and maintaining technical user guides used to facilitate the learning of business information systems and supporting processes. Partners with functional and strategic areas to establish and maintain a unified approach to implementing change. Manages medium to large scale, moderately complex to complex analysis projects, under minimal supervision.
- 8 - 10 years of experience as a business partner developing and delivering solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, both internal and external of the organization. Ability to document existing and new processes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously. Ability to utilize problem solving skills. Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
- Manage, deliver and coordinate projects across multiple organizations that may vary in nature and scope while applying project management methodology.
- Knowledge of various business systems in the marketplace as it relates to the industry and/or domain and able to demonstrate and apply operational standards, best practices and align it with organizational strategic objectives.
- Experience with logistics-related systems e.g., Visibility, WMS, TMS, etc. Reliable business knowledge, preferably in the 3PL, retail and/ or logistics industry. Experience with SQL interrogating databases for triage, design and quality assurance purposes is a plus.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Knowledge of standard programming languages, concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field.
- Knowledge of and the ability to understand integration needs and configure third party applications. Knowledge of and the ability to utilize tools, concepts, principles, and practices of data collection, analysis and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field with 8-10 years of experience as a business partner developing and delivering solutions; or combination of post high school education and experience.
Please call Christine Imm at 904-574-8014 or email resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
This is a fulltime permanent position with a competitive salary and great benefits!
Must be able to work in Jacksonville, Florida on site 5 Days a week.
Please no Third parties or agency's
No Sponsorship available